Warner Gym is one of the oldest standing athletic facilities on
the University of Puget Sound campus. It served as the primary
facility on campus from 1924 until just after World War II.
Today, Warner hosts intramural games and activities throughout the year. It also provides baseball, softball and crew teams with practice space both during and outside of season.